Please note that to ensure traceability, we need an address and phone number, as well as the indication of the order days on which you want to visit the event and confirmation of the hygiene regulations to be aware of.
Important:– All visitors must be registered individually!
– Pre-registration via the internet is mandatory.
– Please remember to have your ID card with you.
Please enquire before your trip whether there are any restrictions on entering Germany!
The Igedo Company grants you access to the Areal Böhler according to the VTR (3G) principle – vaccinated, tested, recovered.
VTR (3G) checkpoints will be set up at Areal Böhler – your status must be checked at these checkpoints and your ticket must be activated. You will find the checkpoints clearly visible on the way from the car park to the entrance.
• If you are fully vaccinated:
Please bring your official vaccination certificate as a document or in digital form/APP. You will need to show this to gain access.
• If you have not yet been (fully) vaccinated but have a negative test result:
Please present your negative test result for access. This test must be done daily before your visit.
• If you have had COVID 19 within the last 6 months and have been recovering for more than 28 days:
Please bring written proof or proof in digital form/APP to gain access.
If you are not (fully) vaccinated or recovered and do not have a negative test result, you can get a Covid-19 test at Areal Böhler in the Glühofenhalle.
We offer you:
***FREE citizen test
***PCR laboratory test incl. German/English findings! 89€
Please book an appointment online and bring your QR code and identity card. You will then receive the test result via your smartphone after approx. 30 minutes.
The swab is taken either through the throat or the nose.
If the rapid test is positive, you go directly into quarantine so as not to endanger family members or work colleagues. If your test is negative, you have access to the entrance area of Gallery FASHION & Shoes.
GENERAL CONDUCT MEASURES
• Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other persons at all times. This applies to the outdoor and
indoor areas on the Böhler site.
• Inside the halls it is compulsory to wear a medical mouth and nose protection (FFP2, KN95 or OP mask).
• It is essential that you stay at home as soon as any of the following symptoms occur: Cold, cough,
shortness of breath or fever.
• Please follow the instructions on the signs outside and inside all buildings on Areal Böhler.
• Do not shake hands
• Always cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow.